We are seeking candidates for the following available positions:
Internet Installer - (2 position available)
- Install high speed wireless internet service to homes and business.
- Must be able to work at heights and enclosed spaces.
- Must be able to operate electronic testers.
- Must be able to work effectively with the public.
(1 position available)
- Climb towers to install and maintain wireless networking equipment.
- Must be able to work at heights up to 400ft and work in all types of weather.
- *Experience is a plus.
- *Existing certification is a plus.
Help Desk / Internet Support Technician
- Be willing to go door to door 3 days a week in the summer and 1-2 days a week in the winter.
- Be highly motivated to close sales.
- Obtain new leads for marketing programs.
- Complete service orders for potential customers.
- Explain our plans and services to leads/customers.
- Input prospective customer information into web-based customer database.
- Schedule internet installations.
- Ensure a pleasant customer experience from beginning to end of sale.
- The ability to convert prospective customers into active customers is essential.
- Effective communication skills via face to face, phone, email.
- Experience with web-based sales management/customer service programs is helpful.
- Working knowledge of Google Earth is a definite plus.
- First line support responsible for analyzing, troubleshooting, and supporting customers
with Internet connectivity issues.
- Document details of customer calls within customer service database.
- Elevate customer concerns or problems to the next appropriate level of support within
- Monitor networks and respond to alerts.
- Assist Wireless Internet Installers with network signal tests.
- Working knowledge of PC's, routers and effective trouble shooting experience is preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required.
- Manage all accounting operations based on Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Responsible for month-end reporting.
- General ledger maintenance and reconciliation.
- Oversee taxes and abides by federal regulations: determine sales/use taxes and VoIP taxes/surcharges.
- Oversee internal audits and assist with scheduling and preparing for external audits. Provide auditors with requested documentation and implement recommendations to improve accounting system.
- Develop and oversee the credit and collection procedures on past due accounts, including the write-off procedure for uncollectible accounts.
- Compilation and preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements for in-house use and for year-end tax purposes and decision making.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Monitor that invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Ensure payroll procedures comply with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Supervision of accounts payable process and accounts receivable billing and collection processes.
Linux Server Tech
- Prior work experience in an accounting or finance role required.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, or related field strongly preferred.
- Experience supervising the work of others preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Ability to maintain a strict adherence to business and employee confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload to meet tight deadlines.
- (1 position available)
- Setup, config and support of core servers and related back end systems.
- Setup, config and support of co-located equipment
- Provide technical support to Sales Dept.
- At least 2 years of Linux experience with Red Hat, Debian or Ubuntu Server distributions.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Python or PHP programming experience a plus
- Firewall knowledge a plus
- VMware knowledge a plus
- Asterisk PBX systems knowledge a plus
- Windows Server experience a plus
- VLAN and routing knowledge a plus
All positions are full time with benefits, including health insurance, health savings accounts,
paid holidays, 5 vacation days + 1 per year, Simple IRA retirement with company match, company
provided Life Insurance, and Smart Phone. Work only in the mid-Michigan area. Typically M-F work
with some after hours and on-call rotation required.
Job candidates must be insurable to drive company vehicles, bondable and pass a drug test.
Casair is an equal opportunity provider and employer. Esta institucion es un proveedor
de servicios con iqualidad de oportunidades.
Submit any resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to bring it directly to the office.